Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Free $20 From Serve – UPDATE!

*Here's a screenshot from my account. I got the extra $10 email today for a total of $20 in my account.





Here is a way to get a FREE quick $10 from Serve a American Express Company.
  • Sign up for a FREE Serve.com account. It will help you organize your money, send and receive funds, and manage payment requests (kinda like Paypal) and owned by American Express.
  • Click on the verification email and then on the link. Then, enter pin code. Check your spam folder…
  • You will get a FREE $10 bonus instantly!




This is my account screen shot after signing up. Now, Go here to play the Money Mover game! You will need to answer one trivia question correctly and you’ll get yourself another FREE $10! Keep playing until you get a correct answer and enter your email address! Within the next business day you will get directions on how to claim your FREE $10.00!

(Thanks, I Heart The Mart!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment