Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Shopping with Hello Coupons (My Walmart Trip)

I stocked up on baby food and got everything below for $15.72.


My goal was to stay under $10 and it would have worked out too. Here's how it went down.

1 Bounty 8 roll pack $9.48
Final price = FREE

1 Entenmann's butter loaf cake $2.98
Use 1 $1/1 coupon from contacting the company
Final Price = $1.98

1 Entenmann's cookies $ 2.38
Use 1 $1/1 coupon from contacting the company
Final Price = $1.38


2 Pampers baby wipes $1.97 ea
Use 2 $1/1 coupon (P&G coupon packets from diaper boxes)
Final Price = $0.97 ea

1 Tide travel pack $0.97
Use 1 $1/1 coupon (P&G coupon packets from diaper boxes)
Final Price = $0.03 overage

1 Avery sticky notes pack $2.88
Use 1 $2/1 coupon (from facebook)
Final Price = $0.88

3 Suave Pro Keratin Infusions Shampoo/Conditioner $2.74 ea
Use 3 FREE product coupons (from facebook, I used my mom and grandma's too)
Final Price = FREE

1 Johnson's baby wash $4.97
Use coupon for up to $5 off from contacting the company
Final Price = FREE (coupon was adjusted down)

1 Aveeno face scrub $8.97
Use coupon for up to $10 off from contacting the company (this was from a complaint about my old face wash clogging up)
Final Price = FREE

7 Beech-Nut Steamies Double pack $1.98
Use 7 coupons for FREE Stage 4 product 
Final Price = FREE

1 Beech-Nut Cheddar Puffs $1.27
Use 1 coupon for FREE Stage 4 product
Final Price = FREE

1 Beech-Nut Strawberry Nibbles $2.54
Use 1 coupon for FREE Stage 4 product
Final Price = FREE

4 Kotex Liners $.94 ea
Final Price = FREE

1 Revlon Eyelash curler $2.49
1 Revlon Emory boards (not pictured) $1.89
Use 1 $5/2 coupon (3/18 SS)
Final Price = FREE

Now if I had stopped there, my goal of staying under $10 would have been reached with a total of $6.15. My mom remembered last minute that she needed drano and it breaks my heart to have to say we paid full price for it. 


1 Drano Crystals $5.97

Also bought some potatoes to make mashed for my little one (and some for us adults too). Who doesn't like mashed potatoes?!
1 Potatos 5lb bag $2.48

Total (including tax of $1.12) $15.72

Even when you go in with a plan, things change and you just kind of have to go with the flow. Still it breaks my heart, but you gotta do what you gotta do. And I don't want to leave my mom with a clogged drain.

*Note: After ringing up all my items and coupons, the system froze. Apparently, Walmart has a "new" policy where we can not use more than $40 of coupons in a single transaction. A manager was needed to override the error

0 comments:

Post a Comment