Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A coupon's full potential


So you've been emailing companies for a while. After receiving your free item coupons you probably want to rush out to the store and use it right away. While there's nothing wrong with this method it's not utilizing the coupon to it's full potential. Want to know how I use them? Read on...

Let's say I have a free item coupon for any Neutrogena product up to $10. It could easily make for a moneymaker deal at CVS. I would wait until a deal came along such as CVS offering a $3 ECB when you buy $10 worth of Neutrogena products. Use that free coupon to get your free product and still get the $3 ECB. Cha-ching. $3 moneymaker.

Another way to use free item coupons are to stack them with store coupons. Very often, CVS sends out emails with $4 off $20 purchase. It's $20 before coupons so my $10 neutrogena free item would get me halfway there. If I had other free items coupon I can use them at the right time to get the most bang for my buck.

I hope this gives you a better insight of how to utilize coupons to its fullest potential.

Read my post about how to get these coupons here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment