Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

How-to of the week: Successfully stacking coupons at CVS.





Remember those Pampers coupons I told you about? The ones I got for writing them about how great they are. The coupon is for $10 off any pack of diapers $15 or more. Here they are put to use. 

CVS has the pampers box on sale until 11/12 for $19.99 with $4 ECB. I headed over with coupon in hand. Last week the coupon center was nice to me spitting out a $3 off $15 baby products. The coupons from the coupon center are considered CVS coupons and can be stacked with a manufacturer coupon. Good thing I hung on to that baby instead of blowing it on other things. 

Here's the scenario:
Buy Pampers box for $19.99
Use $3 off $15 Baby Products coupon
Use $10 Pampers coupon

I paid $6.99 and received $4 ECB making my total oop (out-of-pocket) $2.99. That's like paying $.03 per diaper which is an awesome deal. 





You could also use a $4 off $20 coupon you get by signing up for ExtraCare emails (first timers only). Make sure you add something else to your card as the diapers are only $19.99. I saw packs of candy for $.88. Some locations also have small candies at the register for five cents each. 

Let me know what good deals you've gotten this week. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment